25 Jul Precision Construction Services Awarded Construction Contract for the SoCal Gas Goleta Administration Building Renovation
Precision Construction Services was awarded the construction contract for the renovation of SoCal Gas’ Administrative Building in Goleta, CA.
In early 2020, the building suffered significant water damage which required the majority of the building’s ceilings, floors, and drywall to be removed and replaced. Precision was hired to address the water damage issues and perform a full renovation of the facility. The renovation project includes improvements to the entryway, kitchen, break room, and office space. The project will result in enhanced functionality while providing employees with a much more suitable working environment.
Precision will supply all necessary materials, labor, equipment and supervision needed to complete the renovation. More specifically, Precision will:
- Remove and replace all existing wood doors with RFP doors
- Remove and replace all drywall
- Repaint the entire interior and exterior of the building
- Remove existing kitchen casework and replace with updated cabinetry and appliances
- Remove, move and install new electrical service throughout the building
- Remove and replace flooring and ceiling tiles.
Donnie Miller, Project Manager on the project had this to say about the new construction contract award: “We are so thrilled to be awarded our first project with SoCal Gas. We can’t wait to establish a strong working relationship with them, and look forward to bringing their office space back to life.”
The project is expected to be completed by the end of October 2020.